Exchange Email Solutions for Business
Looking for Microsoft powered email without all of the bells and whistles?
1CS is an Authorized Microsoft Partner and provider of Microsoft Exchange
No commitment. Change or cancel your subscriptions anytime.
Access synced email from your office or on the road
Share calendar with anyone internal to your organization
Schedule and manage your tasks
Share documents via public folders
Add a resource mailbox to oversee conference room, projectors etc
Erase data on a lost device from a remote location
Microsoft Exchange Pricing for Canadian Clients
MS ExchangeExchange Online Plan 1
- 50GB mailbox/send 150MB messages
- Logon using Outlook or Exhcange Online
- Compare calendars to schedule calls & meeting
- Protected with anti-malware & anti-spam
- No cloud storage/No Office apps
MS ExchangeExchange Online Plan 2
- Includes all the features of Plan 1, plus:
- 100GB mailbox
- 1.5TB archive mailbox storage
- Hosted voicemail
- Data loss prevention (DLP)
Business-Class Email Service from Microsoft
Email solutions driven by Exchange Server and backed by Microsoft
Exchange increases user productivity
Allow employees to be as productive as they can be with Exchange email solutions for business.
Just think of how easy it will be to plan a call, book a meeting or schedule an event with your co-workers and customers! Enjoy professional messaging combined with collaborative tools designed for small and medium sized business.
Choose from 2 basic cloud-based plans
Email and collaboration tools are a driver of workplace productivity.
Peruse the below product information for Exchange business email solutions. It is likely we can provide a plan which meets the needs of your business.
Choose from plans that give employees the capability they need to succeed.
Add-on Office Apps or other MS services
Move Your Business to the Top.
Thinking of adding the suite of MS Office Apps to your plans? Speak with one of our experts about your Microsoft Exchange or Hosted Exchange needs.
You can add-on Office apps or simply move to Microsoft 365 which combines Exchange email and Office apps.
We provide licencing for cloud based Microsoft Exchange plans. Exchange email plans are by nature just email and collaboration tools without other Microsoft apps and services. If you require other Microsoft apps and services, consider Microsoft 365 plans.
Already have Microsoft Exchange?
Microsoft Exchange Basics
What is Microsoft Exchange?
The Microsoft Exchange server is one of the most popular collaborative messaging servers in the world. This email program includes calendaring software, a mail server and contact manager developed by Microsoft. It is a server program that runs on Windows Server and is from the Microsoft Server line of products. As a Microsoft Partner, 1CS can provide your business with licensing for Microsoft Exchange and IT services to migrate, deploy, manage and support you along the way.
Features of Exchange
- Access email functions and features in Outlook email client
- Sync your contacts and calendars to webmail, desktop & mobile devices
- Instant search feature by keyword
- Improved assistant allowing start and endpoints for scheduling messages
- Separate email for those recipients outside the company
- Newer functions include: email scheduler, better preview pane, option to view attachments and an RSS feed supporter
Some features in Outlook require the user to use a Microsoft Exchange account.
Is Exchange secure?
One of the top reasons businesses move to a Microsoft Exchange Server, other than the associated account features, is the level of security. Since the server defends against security threats it therefore provides some level protection from hackers, viruses and spam. These security features are included with a Microsoft Exchange licence.
The value of MS Exchange
Exchange is Email You Can Count On
- High-availability configuration
- Continuous Cluster replications
- Additional archiving option
- Web-based dashboard
- Incremental backups with 2 week retention
Exchange is Efficient
- Cached mode
- Directory Sync using Active Directory®
- Manage of out-of-office response
Exchange Mailbox Capabilities
- Enterprise level email platform and solutions with collaboration features second to none
- Schedule tasks, meetings and other functions including booking resource attendant and schedule wizard
- Advanced sharing permissions, job collaboration & management including calendar & contact sharing and appointment
- Add, edit, remove and maintain organized folders. Create contacts, distribution groups, calendars, and files with control
- Use Outlook from wherever you are
Using Exchange through Outlook?
Exchange Anti-Virus & Anti-Spam
- DNA message fingerprinting
- Enhanced spam filtering
- Inbound/outbound email security through GTN
- TLS and SSL encryption options
- Quarantine control dashboard
- Perform multi-mailbox search
- SPF records
Exchange Web-based Messaging
- Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Advanced searching
- Gzip compression folders
- Global or list access
- Public folder access
- Help for rules
Exchange Mobile Messaging
- IMAP / POP mobile connections
- ActiveSync® for Android®, Windows® and iPhone®, phone available
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server (BES)
Why SMBs choose Microsoft Exchange:
Email, shared calendar, contacts and nothing else.
Service Level Agreement uptime promise of 99.999%.
No Minimum ...
There is no minimum number of mailboxes required.
Enterprise-level infrastructure, platform and protection.
Outlook Web App gets email to your phone in a familiar way.
Mitigate against virus and spam from entering your mailbox.
Exchange Server Add-on Cloud Service Options
Here are some of the more common integrate-able cloud services
Combine Office with Exchange and always have the latest Office applications.
Robust online video conferencing and chat platform used to collaborate.
Retain email data without taking up space in your mailbox.
This add-on allows your business to mandate a legal disclaimer on all messages entering and exiting the organization.
Email data loss prevention, encryption and archiving solutions make sure that Exchange service adheres to GLBA, HIPAA, & SOX.
Looking for other Cloud Solutions suitable for SMBs?
Move your business operations to the cloud
Move your organization to Microsoft Exchange