N-able EndPoint Detection and Response
prevent, detect and respond to changing cyber threats
1CS is an authorized reseller of N-able EDR Security Solution
N-able Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) helps prevent, detect, and respond to known, emerging and zero-day threats.
Prevention of cyber attacks
Detection of cyber threats using behavioural AI
Responding via automation with efficacy
Rolling back attacks quickly (Windows OS only)
Range of capabilities that are not usually included in anti-virus software
Why defend every single point on your network?
Because there is a significant and diverse threat landscape
69% of malware utilizes zero-day vulnerabilities tactics
At least one vulnerability exists in 76 percent of all computer programs
84% of businesses have high-risk vulnerabilities on their network
EDR solutions are typically much more comprehensive than typical anti-malware solutions
Stop cyber threats in their tracks
- Bolster protection against the most recent threats without waiting for recurring scans or signature definition updates.
- Responding to threats detected on servers and workstations almost immediately
- Disallow USBs and other endpoint traffic based on policy-driven protection that is tailored to each user.
Detect cyber threats based on behavioral AI
- RMM dashboard provides notifications about compromised devices and service failures.
- Dashboard widgets shows comprehensive information including summary status for all devices.
- Advanced threat center causes fewer alerts and provides help with remediation without navigating off the page.
- Identify how and when an attack occurred with ease.
Backed by SentinelOne
- N-able EDR is powered by SentinelOne® Control. SentinelOne® Control and N-able EDR are the same.
- Device controls, remote shell execution and firewall control are incorporated into the solution.
- Leverage RMM for easy agent deployment and management.
- Integrated license information.
Address cyber threats effectively using automation
- Allows programmed responses for quick containment.
- Aids recovery by reversing the effects of an attack.
- Replaces compromised files with un-affected
version from before the attack (Windows® only)
- Access native RMM reports to gain visibility into endpoint protection.
- Facilitates platform service-checks
Threat prevention, threat detection, and threat response are the three key components of EDR. These features work together to keep your devices safe.
What's endpoint security?
Endpoint security is a type of data security that safeguards your network by focusing on devices (endpoints) that are connected. Software is installed onto network devices in order to maintain endpoint security. Keeps track of device authorizations, authentications software, status, actions and more to help ensure endpoint are protected from potential threats.
How does EDR security solution work?
EDR solutions put sensors on your network’s endpoints to prevent, detect and respond to cyber threats. These sensors collect data on how endpoints act. Built-in sophisticated analytics detect anomalies in the data and send notifications when questionable activity arises.
EDR security solutions can also address threats on their own. If an EDR solution suspects suspicious behaviour, it can auto-block the source of the activity and close it off either the device or file, thus preventing the attack from spreading around your network. After experiencing an online assault, the autonomous rollback feature will return the user back to work.
Why are EDR solutions are so critical?
EDR solutions are essential for securing your MSP clients’ networks and assisting them in maintaining their security. Because cyberthreats are always evolving, traditional antivirus and network firewall solutions are quickly becoming obsolete.
EDR systems can guard against unknown or “zero-day” threats because they constantly learn about your endpoints through data collection and analysis. Auto-quarantine and auto-rollback EDR settings also provide piece of mind. EDR provides for quick minimization of attacks without adding much to anyones workload.
Where does EDR vary from traditional anti-virus?
EDR solutions (endpoint detection and response) are a type of endpoint security software. An EDR solution allows you to lock down and secure systems at the device level, protecting both the devices and the larger network from online criminals. EDR tools are frequently likened to antivirus software, however they really provide a set of capabilities that antivirus software does not. They utilise AI and machine learning to track potential dangers and act on your behalf to address them, providing prompt and accurate results.
Key difference between Managed anti-virus and EDR
Managed anti-virus solutions enable SMBs to delegate their security related duties to a third party who keeps threat signatures up to date. On the other hand, EDR security solutions are often much more extensive, relying on agents deployed on network endpoints to collect vital metrics, which are then consolidated and evaluated for signals of unusual activity, trends, and other potential security related concerns.
Complete EndPoint Protection
EDR Solutionfor one device
- EDR using N-able