Managed Services Toronto
Get your operations managed by an experienced team providing proactive IT services
Managed IT Services
Are provided during the course of ongoing management. It is not necessarily the task itself which determines if a particular service is “managed” not, but rather the way in which the service is provided. IT issues may be addressed on a “you break we fix” basis, however, those issues may also be resolved through “ongoing management” in the form of a package or SLA.
Outsource the management of your information technology to a Managed Service Provider who can make your organization a priority. With a monthly contract, your organization can be confident that those maintaining your IT infrastructure are not looking for a quick fix but instead a long term solution.
Managed Services vs IT Services
If an organization faces consequences for “down time” then it would likely benefit from contracting with a Managed Service Provider (“MSP”). An MSP can monitor IT systems to detect errors before they become system wide failures whereas an IT Service Provider simply reacts to system failures. Of course, an MSP may also provide ongoing support, utilizing a ticketing system to organize and prioritize an organization’s requests. Whereas a service provider may address issues without the efficiency of a professional system. An MSP takes proactive steps to ensure the continuity of an organization’s information technology systems whereas a non-managed provider does what it can to ensure continuity of information technology systems but can only do so much without providing ongoing management.
Proactive IT Service
1CS is a knowledgeable and experienced MSP.
Monitoring & Reporting
1CS can monitor your IT infrastructure, including network monitoring and report the issues.
1CS can monitor your IT infrastructure and program responses take effect automatically.
Purchase Managed Services by monthly subscription.
Ubiquiti & Netgate Products
1CS loves Ubiquiti & Netgate products and is a distributor of them.
1CS MSP Offering
Get managed IT services for your business instead of hiring staff.
List of Services
- Technology Strategy Planning
- Solution Design
- Procurement Management
- Unit Evaluation & Testing
- Implementation Planning & Guidance
- Image Development & Management Services
- Image Loading
- PC Deployment
- On-site Implementation of Business Applications
- Asset Inventory Management
- Life cycle Management of Hardware Units
- Move, Add, Change (MAC)
- Warranty, Break Fixes and Installation
- Software Licensing Control
- Technical Support
- Reporting & Communication
- Proactive Services
- IT Strategy
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Security as a Service
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Services
Why hire an MSP?
- Cost. Have you recently considered hiring more staff or spending money on other resources to bridge the gap? If so, consider hiring 1CS. Our package is low risk/low cost way to manage your IT needs or supplement your existing IT capabilities.
- Demand. Meet changing demand. When your need ramps up, so can 1CS, and when your need lessens, so too can 1CS. This in and of itself is enough to justify the use of services, however, the benefits are far more reaching.
- Administration. Aside from a reduction in hiring and training costs, our service requires less administration with regard to payroll and employment regulations. It lets your organization focus on what it does best rather than spending resources on perpetual interviews and down-sizings.
- Technology. For an MSP on cutting edge of technology, rarely is there an issue we are not familiar with. At 1CS, we see, treat and manage a broad range of issues on a weekly basis. Whereas a full-time IT employee position can lead to isolation within the issues of the organization which she or he belongs.
- Down-time. With a service package, you will have less down time. Reduced down-time usually occurs when an organization has a relationship with a managed consultancy company. When your IT consultant has knowledge of your business and systems, troubleshooting will be more efficient. If troubleshooting is more efficient, your issues get solved in less time and you save money.
- Monitoring. No offering would be complete without a monitoring and reporting package. We suggest a remote monitoring & management package which suits your organizations needs based on its size and technology. Monitoring is carried out remotely and ensure we reviews your system status’s on a regular basis. The reporting features ensure that we notify you of impending system failures.
- Priority. Monthly packages provide the client with priority over others. This gives peace of mind to business owners knowing that someone will be available. Our monthly support package ensures you will have comprehensive IT Services delivered when you need them.
- Relationship. When your organization has a relationship with 1CS, you have so much more than a contractor. You have someone who knows your company, knows your devices, network, system, employees, issues, history, plans and strategy. This knowledge allows your provider to know enough to manage your IT issues with your organization mind. This relationship is the difference between calling an IT guy when things go a rye or having your IT “supervised”. If your IT consultant is consistently someone new, it will be difficult to get comprehensive IT services and strategy.
Monitoring and Reporting 1CS offers monitoring and reporting of a computer or server for a low fixed monthly cost. We can install an agent when we access your computer or server. The agent communicates status information back to 1CS in real-time by notification. This...read more
Managed Backups A Managed backup is an important tool for business. Your business information is automatically backed up at predetermined times. So that you and your employees don't have to remember to do it. Your data would be backed up to a server or a cloud based...read more
Cloud StorageCloud Storage is an important tool for business. As a result, business information is more and more being stored on a server located on the internet. As your business information is protected when there is a flood or a fire. The storing of your business...read more