Get your computer running smoothly with solid computer support
9am – 9pm
1CS provides Computer Services to individuals and home based business. We can meet with you to assess your computer problem and discuss possible solutions. In addition to fixing your computer problem, 1CS can setup equipment and install software, purchase these on your behalf and deliver them to you. Once the setup and installation are complete, we can show you how it works.
Emergency Computer Repair
1CS provides emergency computer repairs to individuals and home-based business within Toronto and the GTA, from early in the morning until late at night. Contact us by phone in the event of an emergency.
No job is too big or too small. If you have a computer issue, you should certainly give us a call. We provide Computer Services to Individuals and Home Based Business. Below is a list of Computer Services for Individuals and Home Based Business which we offer, if you don’t see the Computer Service you are looking for, there is still a very good chance that we can help, the below computer services are merely the most common we provide.
1CS is a knowledgeable and experienced internet troubleshooter.
Internet Setup & Support
1CS can setup internet once your connection has been activated. We can also troubleshoot internet issues.
Network Setup & Support
1CS can setup a personal network suitable for home or home office use.
Wireless Internet Troubleshooting
1CS can troubleshoot wireless internet signal issues.
Rogers & Bell
1CS is familiar with Rogers and Bell Internet packages, services and common issues.
Home Computer Repair
1CS prides itself on finding solutions to your personal technological challenges.
List of Computer Services
- Software Installation
- Hardware Installation
- Software Repair
- Hardware Repair
- PC Repair Toronto
- Home Computer Repair
- Router & Internet Support
- Printers & Multi-functions
- Virus Removal Toronto
- Mobile Devices
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Slow Computer
- Email Support
- General Troubleshooting
- Computer Security
- Computer Assessment Services
- Computer Maintenance Services
Support for Home Based Business
Computer Services for Home Based Business
- Pay the residential computer service rate
- Pay as you go, no support contract required
- Services provided at your home office or by remote access
- Access computer technicians experienced with consumer grade information technology
- Access computer technicians experienced with commercial (SMB) grade information technology
- Receive guidance with respect to what information technology to purchase
- Benefit from our computer equipment supplier relationships
Onsite and Remote Support
Get computer support delivered at your home office or via remote access.
- Executive Summary is dedicated to providing exceptional computer related services. We leverage not just experience from within information technology but also within customer service, sales, business administration and management, which allows us to provide a leading edge technical support experience. We strive to provide innovative solutions which are easy to use.
- Mission Statement The company’s mission is to keep our clients information technology infrastructure functioning smoothly with the least amount of downtime as possible.
- Team Leader Blake Fick is an energetic IT Professional with more than 15 years’ of experience supporting computing technology. His portfolio includes positions at some of Canada’s largest companies such as; IBM, Celestica, Rogers, CBI Healthcare and oversaw projects such as LG Fashion Week.
- Why Choose 1CS?
- Competent and personable computer services at competitive prices
- Technicians who have the knowledge and experience to resolve a vast array of computer technology issues
- Ability to monitor your systems and detect irregular activity which an average user may not
- Affiliated with some of Ontario’s largest suppliers of computer equipment
- WSIB, business liability and errors and omissions insurance
What is the Internet?The Internet is a worldwide computer network that uses the standard “TCP/IP” Internet protocol. It is comprised of millions of public, private, business, academic and government networks from local to global in size. Connected through networking...read more
What is Computer Hardware Repair?Computer Hardware Repair refers to the adjusting and manipulation of computer parts to get a desired result. If parts are not functioning correctly, your hardware may not yield the intended result. Our computer services will determine...read more
What are Routers, Switches and Firewalls?RouterA router is a device connected to a network which forwards data between a computer or network and other networks. A router connects two or more lines of data originating from different networks. It's what a computer or...read more