1CS will carry out due diligence relating cyber security for mergers and acquisitions
Organizations consider mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to develop advantages with respect to gaining or consolidating intellectual property, personnel, or technology. Organizations investigate the likely impact in addition to risks associated with a merger or acquisition for financial, legal and intellectual property reasons. However, they often do not investigate the ramifications of integrating cyber security and technology practices.
Mergers and Acquisitions Risk Assessment
The Mergers and Acquisitions Risk Assessment allows companies to measure multiple security systems. And also mitigate compatibility issues and possible gaps in security. 1CS experts analyze and evaluate the merger or acquisition environment in addition to risk across four critical security pillars. So that organizations can make informed decisions on how to secure itself during the M&A transition and thereafter.
Our Approach to M&A Risk Assessment
- 1CS evaluates existing cyber security programs over four core security pillars (C.O.P.E.)
- Threat detection to see how existing security measures detect, evaluate, respond to and contain attacks
- IT Infrastructure security to make known how devices are managed to lessen the risk of compromise
- Control access review assesses policies and processes to mitigate the chance of unauthorized access to data
- Data protections which investigate data safeguards and determine & evaluate risky information
If your organization needs a technology related Mergers and Acquisitions Risk Assessment, 1CS is here to help. Contact 1CS for more information on our M&A risk assessment services or to book an appointment.